Red Dragon
(06-06-2019, 05:42 AM)laconic Wrote: Only 1 week for my new Red Dragon Razor Edge Black 22g darts to get to Adelaide, Australia. Thank you RD.

I love new darts days.

That's impressive! Nice to get them before the long weekend too.
(06-06-2019, 05:58 AM)Humdinger Wrote:
(06-06-2019, 05:42 AM)laconic Wrote: Only 1 week for my new Red Dragon Razor Edge Black 22g darts to get to Adelaide, Australia. Thank you RD.

I love new darts days.

That's impressive! Nice to get them before the long weekend too.

Yes Smile .    I might be really lucky and get my RD Hell Fire 24gs in the post tomorrow.
I was just putting together my first order for Red Dragon, decided to try the HellFires too (24g).
Before I placed the order I noticed that shipping would be 8 Pounds (over $10) to me in Virginia, US.
That really seems excessive for just 1 set of darts - the same from DartsCorner would be a little under $4.  
Am I missing something?

tks
BT in VA
(06-10-2019, 01:07 PM)BruT Wrote:  
Am I missing something?

No, their international delivery is really expensive
Did you try Amazon? Prob the same thing though.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
(06-10-2019, 01:27 PM)skinnygav Wrote:
(06-10-2019, 01:07 PM)BruT Wrote:  
Am I missing something?

No, their international delivery is really expensive

That's a shame, guess I'll do without those Hellfires then.  

I'll look for something similar on DC instead.
(06-10-2019, 01:34 PM)Mairtin Seoige Wrote: Did you try Amazon? Prob the same thing though.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

I hadn't thought of that - took a look & Amazon does have them, but total cost is more than buying from Red Dragon.

I may just bite the bullet & order from RD.    Undecided

thanks
BT
Has RD ever fixed their checkout for non-VAT countries so you don't have to jump through hoops to get the VAT deducted?
(06-24-2019, 06:08 PM)bkbum Wrote: Has RD ever fixed their checkout for non-VAT countries so you don't have to jump through hoops to get the VAT deducted?

I don't think they have. I sent their sales team an email after my most recent purchase and so far it has been ignored.
Just a mg to say ive dealt with red dragon and darts corner and odd times other darting sites for years now on and off

just very recent ive been messed about from Red Dragon .. I sent for packets of stems in the sale which I play with as do some friends and Red Dragon have sent one packet short

I phoned to say as well as emailed them and on phone woman said shall be rectified and other packet sent out
i never received other packet ..plus they also have taken the extra moneys for all packets I ordered inc packet stems I never received
from my account ...and I called and ive emailed and got word back via email them saying they shall put money for the packet stems back into my account as this the packet I never received ..then cheekily said but if u receive other packet keep them as a good will gesture

I sent back email to say no I wont keep as a good will gesture as the packet I was short when you sent the packets to me
as said one packet short and thats whats due me ..my mistake was sending for 2 x packets one day and same following day
then sent for several packets a day or 2 later and this cost 3 x postage charges of £6

But weird how they sent out 2 separate envelopes on same day as that's one of them had the packet short inside

2 packets came ok first time apart from 4 stems short as opposed to 24 were 20 in packet plus one single short stem
I play with medium stems .. I took chance thinking they would send other packet out but so far haven't received

I did receive all other packets and on one day 2 separate brown cardboard envelopes arrived with several packets I sent for inside was correct amount .. but other envelope never had 2 packs inside but only one ..ive now given up on Red Dragon
and one of my friends and my wife were present when I opened them packets and seen was one packet short

We wont buy from Rd Dragon again .. ive emailed once more since and so far ignored ..No way ill make contact with that firm again
and neither shall my darting buddies as ive been terribly treated ..
Received my in order in two days,Well packaged,cost of delivery was £2.Website didnt update my order,as it was still showing processing the morning the items where delivered.
Darts - Red Dragon Wesley Harms 24g
Dartboard - Winmau Blade 5

Thank you Red Dragon Darts.

About 6 weeks ago I ordered a set of Snakebite Rainbow Mamba 24g darts through Amazon. The darts were out of stock so Red Dragon sent me a set of Snakebite Mamba (Green) 24g darts as a FREE alternative until they could send the Rainbow variant. The two sets are identical apart from the colour. Anyway, my Rainbow Mambas arrived today so I have a spare copy of some excellent darts.

So a big thank you to Red Dragon.