Elven Custom Darts
write him email
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
Or you could contact one of the forum sponsors (details in the bottom right hand corner of each page)
Big Grin
MadHouse Darts
Facebook Page

MadHouse Darts
E-Mail: info@custommadedarts.com
Had another set made by Eddie at Elven darts, sent him a barrel to replicate and had the new set back in a couple of days. Once again fantastic quality and service!!

This guy is the best in the business when it comes to custom made darts!
Happy he is okey , he is legend of custom darts .Sad he isn`t doing international anymore
180-2(32)
[Image: lvnS5tM.jpg]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSk3_mUOv_jGoysjynm41f...KJnZ__w9ge]
try Caliburn darts on facebook
(12-04-2019, 04:18 AM)darts999 Wrote: try Caliburn darts on facebook

Thanks mate, just had a look.

I'm going to stick with Eddie at Elven darts until he eventually retires, been using him for several years now and he's by far the best quality and service I've used. Also I've had a coupe of bad (and costly) experiences with a couple of other custom dart companies in the past so I'd be wary of using anyone else other than Eddie.

I'll keep Caliburn in mind though for when Eddie does eventually retire.
(12-04-2019, 07:37 AM)Jockyoche78 Wrote:

I'm going to stick with Eddie at Elven darts until he eventually retires, been using him for several years now and he's by far the best quality and service I've used. Also I've had a coupe of bad (and costly) experiences with a couple of other custom dart companies in the past so I'd be wary of using anyone else other than Eddie.

Did you end up winning those Jocky Wilsons on ebay?
(12-04-2019, 05:44 PM)Zero Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 07:37 AM)Jockyoche78 Wrote:

Did you end up winning those Jocky Wilsons on ebay?

Unfortunately not mate, annoyingly I had them on my ebay watch list but I completely forgot about them. Looks like someone got a bargain though!
Sorry to hear it. I was sorely tempted but I didn't wanna win it away from you knowing you were after Jocky Wilsons. They're good looking darts. If I see anymore I'll let you know!
(12-04-2019, 09:37 PM)Zero Wrote: Sorry to hear it.  I was sorely tempted but I didn't wanna win it away from you knowing you were after Jocky Wilsons.  They're good looking darts.  If I see anymore I'll let you know!

Ah sorry about that mate!!! I appreciate that, just go for them next time. I'm always forgetting the finish times on ebay so I'm quite often kicking myself for having a terrible memory.

A friend of mine seems to think his uncle has an old set of Jocky Wilson darts so I'll see what they are like and if he might sell them or at least let me borrow a barrel to have replicated.
(12-04-2019, 09:48 PM)Jockyoche78 Wrote:
(12-04-2019, 09:37 PM)Zero Wrote: Sorry to hear it.  I was sorely tempted but I didn't wanna win it away from you knowing you were after Jocky Wilsons.  They're good looking darts.  If I see anymore I'll let you know!

Ah sorry about that mate!!! I appreciate that, just go for them next time. I'm always forgetting the finish times on ebay so I'm quite often kicking myself for having a terrible memory.

A friend of mine seems to think his uncle has an old set of Jocky Wilson darts so I'll see what they are like and if he might sell them or at least let me borrow a barrel to have replicated.

All good.  I already have too many darts anyways Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Made Darts Lefty544 369 25,159 03-19-2019, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Custom Made Darts Noj 20 2,219 08-20-2018, 06:08 PM
Last Post: Patoile