Silvertrim Darts
Hi guys, hope someone can help but I unfortunately don't have too much to go on...

I'm looking to find a set of Silvertrim darts that were released I believe in the early 80's? A Limited Edition set that apparently look quite similar to Target Fitton's and were 26g with knurling?

Does anyone have the Silvertrim brochure or can anyone provide me with pics of what the set could be? Thanks Smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pm Fred 180 - he's one of several folks on here that know their stuff dart I.D. Wise.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(01-18-2017, 10:28 PM)Cat Wrote: Pm Fred 180 - he's one of several folks on here that know their stuff dart I.D. Wise.

I know Fred quite well and he doesn't know anything Sad Thank you for letting me know though

(01-18-2017, 10:33 PM)tfarnell1997 Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 10:28 PM)Cat Wrote: Pm Fred 180 - he's one of several folks on here that know their stuff dart I.D. Wise.

I know Fred quite well and he doesn't know anything Sad Thank you for letting me know though

Not about the Silvertrim you mean Tom, Sorry
may all the doubles be with you

(01-18-2017, 10:34 PM)Fred-180 Wrote:
(01-18-2017, 10:33 PM)tfarnell1997 Wrote:

Not about the Silvertrim you mean Tom, Sorry

Haha of course just about the Silvertrim, you know everything else