House of Flying Arrows
Hello fellow Darts Nutz  from Tucson AZ USA. I have just heard about a movie called "House of Flying Arrows". My first question is, is it a good movie? Second is if it is worth it , how can I see it in the USA ? 
Thanks
PM sent.
I thought it was ok but nothing earth shattering - and apparently it's on kodi somewhere if you use that (I haven't installed it on my firestick yet lol)
I watched it, thought it was crap, could of been good but the way it was put together was terrible
(12-15-2016, 04:43 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I watched it, thought it was crap, could of been good but the way it was put together was terrible

What crusher said.  It was on exodus on kodi if that is helpful.
Unicorn Barney Phase 1 23g darts
Harrows Gripper tweenie shafts
Newcastle United standard flights (HTL!)
Thanks everyone . Sounds like it is not really worht going out of my way for. There are lots of good dart videos on Youtube so for now I will stick with that.
(12-15-2016, 04:43 PM)Crusher17 Wrote: I watched it, thought it was crap, could of been good but the way it was put together was terrible

Ive got to agree,  crap may be strong but the detail and composition was poor, I think everyone anticipated something that they just never ended up getting !
Match DartsUnicorn Gary Anderson WC, 25g

"Hopefully I`ll get to throw 3 in Heaven before the Devil finds out I`m dead" !

[Image: S2xtmfG.png]
Guess im the only one that enjoyed it then ?
I for one have found some pretty interesting videos on YouTube. So I will stick with that for now.
(12-30-2016, 06:02 AM)JDorks Wrote: Guess im the only one that enjoyed it then ?

I liked it too. There were some parts where the music was covering the voices but, overall, it was an interesting watch.
Proud user of Voks MMA 22g darts - for more info on them see Getagrip's review.
(12-30-2016, 06:02 AM)JDorks Wrote: Guess im the only one that enjoyed it then ?

I thought it was entertaining.  I think I missed a lot of it though; I'm not used to the accents, subtitles would have been handy Smile.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
Enjoyed it but thought it was basically a World Championship 2016 review with a few interviews and a little darts history thrown in. Could have been so much better
Looks like they were a year too early, this year ended in the way they were hoping.
Steel Tip: 
Monster The Cobra II, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Jelle Klaasen Champagne flights
Winmau Blade 5 Dual Core
PB 501, 13 darts on July 18, 2018
PB 301, 6 darts on September 24, 2017
Soft Tip: 
Monster Rapier IV MG, Dragster intermediate shafts, L-Style Haruki Muramatsu Ver.3 Champagne flights
Hi Darts
https://www.dartsnutz.net/forum/showthre...?tid=21245

Just another behind the scenes documentary in case anyone missed it first time round - something similar to the House of flying arrows but i think i preferred this one
[Image: oz1OCc3.jpg]

I enjoyed it too thought it was a great look behind the scenes and learnt a lot about certain players.

(01-03-2017, 02:49 AM)kungfuron Wrote: Looks like they were a year too early, this year ended in the way they were hoping.

My thoughts exactly it was obvious that MVG vs Anderson was the big final they were hoping for to finish their DVD. Don't be surprised if there is something similar released now that the final they all wanted has happened!
[Image: 33600209483_5693b42d44_c.jpg]