NODOR Sportcraft

Here's a pic of my old and first bristle dartboard I bought back around 1980 or so..

I've ordered a new Winmau Blade 4 bristle board which should be delivered tomorrow.  I used to play back in the early 80's but haven't thrown much since then...but am getting back into it after seeing the boards set up at a restaurant here in town that we just started going to...and am also upgrading my vintage Bottelsen Hammerhead darts that are 14g...going with the new Target Daytona Fire DF-01 at 21 grams.  Just got them in the mail today...love them!

Been perusing the forum here and enjoying reading the posts!  Also just joined the Flight School so that I can start practicing the right way and get back into some sort of form...and well, here's the old dartboard...which is still in amazing shape...
throwing 2016 Target Daytona Fire DF-01 (21g) Shy
Welcome to the forum (belated but the sentiment is there).  Hang on to that board-it qualifies as a classic! :-) who knows, with time it it could become an antique.  I know a Nutz or two that meet those qualifications.  Not naming names.  Oh no, not I. Lol!  Again, extremely belated welcome to the Nutz.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Thanks, Cat! I appreciate it...and looking forward to getting back into form.
Hello and welcome aboard, lots of life in that board still Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
You go guy!!! Hit that Oche!!!
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
Welcome - nice to see you've got the fire back.  Board looks great for that age.  Quite an upgrade on the darts hope you enjoy them.
That was my first board back in the day and I still have it in a box, just for nostalgic days sure to come.

the bounce outs were making me insane with those big wires.
(10-07-2016, 04:12 PM)SlingBlade Wrote: That was my first board back in the day and I still have it in a box, just for nostalgic days sure to come.

the bounce outs were making me insane with those big wires.

Yes, started throwing my new daytona fires yesterday and had several bounce outs...so looking forward to getting the new board in...should improve that area of the game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  the nodor - winmau story jamie373 16 5,336 02-27-2019, 12:44 PM
Last Post: The Barrel
  Nodor Yorkshire board MichaelB 5 2,020 11-21-2015, 12:08 AM
Last Post: shafted