Phil Taylor Signing Boards?
(01-27-2016, 03:19 PM)*Saber* Wrote: He gives them away and I think thats nice IMO.

You're right they usually go to someone in the audience or I've seen them auctioned off for charity before and I don't think anyone takes issue with that at, it's all very nice. 
The problem comes when it only takes place after a Taylor win, never when he loses and never after a game between any 2 other players. That reeks of hypocrisy.
"OOOHHH, Chimpanzee that, Monkey News! You F---.........."
Official Raymond van Barneveld No1 Fan.
(01-27-2016, 03:46 PM)Butkus Wrote: I find Taylor to be a little bit of a mystery, at times (interviews) he comes off like a complete twat, at others he seems like a guy who you'd buddy around with.

You just described me and most of my friends to be totally honest. We all make a twat of ourselves at times, it happens and you laugh about it afterwards and just take the piss out of them for it. 

To me he just seems like your typical, likeable but grumpy/annoying but kind, West Midlands Grandad.  Smile
.......................................................................................................................................
Darts: Red Dragon Recoil 25g, Red Dragon Andrew Gilding 25g. Stems: Harrows Supergrip, Flights: Harrows
I have noticed in recent tournaments that the losing opponent is not being asked to sign the board anymore? I could be wrong! Smile

Cheers MJ
Current set up:
Darts: Unicorn Kyle Anderson 23g
Stem: Clic medium
Flight: Clic
It is a charity thing. Who wants a losers dart board? LoL.
Match Darts: Target Carrera C3 25g
Shafts: L-style carbon locked
Flights: L-style champagne shape C3 dimple

High in: 160 Matchplay / High out: 170 Matchplay
He will be known as the Adam West of darts
Should've signed at least one board as Alan Taylor - the video that had the gaffe is now gone, as is the Darts Anthology channel for some reason.

(Good old Bruce Spendley...)
[Image: 3lxgjl.jpg]