1995 Unicorn Freddie Deen III
I finally got the darts I was hunting for in the past 20+ years.

[Image: BA81958F-27F2-481D-B308-AF5F964687E4_zpsaduwpqkc.png]

I was lucky to be the only bidder of this set last night as eBay.

I was on my mid 20s when I met Freddie Deen III and became one of those who attended a 10-day boot camp with him in the Philippines. There were 10 of us whom he trained in our province. He gave me a signed wooden case which I still have.

One of the most memorable thing he taught me - stay down to earth and friendly.

[Image: DD02791F-A198-4E46-B1DC-D45238D8F515_zpsa3nyxee6.png]

Darren knows I have been hunting for these darts since 4 years ago when I met him as a seller at eBay. He urged me to join Dartsnutz.com as some members might help me find this set for me.

[Image: 7269347A-B0ED-4267-AE80-158D9B2C886A_zpsq8nzdl7x.png]

I'm having this set "cloned" through the help of Regulatori once it arrives as Unicorn stopped manufacturing them.

Planning to send clone sets back to the Philippines as I heard these darts are nowhere to be found back there too.

In memory of the first Pinoy Darts Player who sparked the interest of darts in the Philippines.

[Image: B2418FB5-2B01-4346-A14B-7A875A194ABB_zpslgph9gqw.png]
Amazing! I've seen these in my old dart catalogs. Even talked to you about them. This is the first set I've seen. Wow. One of the rarest Unicorn darts imo. Congrats!
those look awesome! just my weight too Smile
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
Thanks Cy

Thers's a lot of Vintage darts coming out at eBay this past few weeks. Check them out too.
Glad you got them for your collection, great idea to clone them so you can try the grip out. are they 2 part stem's?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
Those came out in 1995 though
Great find Edgar :thumbup:
may all the doubles be with you

(01-22-2016, 10:33 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Those came out in 1995 though

Ahh yes. Lol. 95. Thanks. 

What happened to the other guys in Unicorn - Scholten and Hoffman?
(01-23-2016, 03:23 AM)majeek Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 10:33 PM)Cyanide Wrote: Those came out in 1995 though

Ahh yes. Lol. 95. Thanks. 

What happened to the other guys in Unicorn - Scholten and Hoffman?

If you could find the Jann Hoffman darts as well... that would be something. Never seen those either
Very nice majeek - glad you finally found a set, and looks in damned good condition as well
Congratulations on the end of this dart quest

Darts: Harrows Glen Durrant Duzza Series 2 24g, short Harrows Supergrip shafts, Harrows flights (Marathon/Retina/Optix/Rapide) 

Best 501: 13 darts (League), 14 darts (Pro Darter)

Best Checkout: 154 (League), 160 (Pro Darter)
At last!!! Thats awesome Edgar, you must be very happy now, great buy!!! Smile
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Very nice and good find. At last you have a set after all the years of looking!
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Ayup Maj

Great find and awesome looking darts too.

Shed
(01-23-2016, 10:52 AM)Getagrip Wrote: At last!!!  Thats awesome Edgar, you must be very happy now, great buy!!! Smile

Lol thanks guys! Yes Darren this piece of metal covers my life story here at Dartsnutz. From start - to end!

Still remember our eBay days? i still am keeping those Bavarias as one of my precious collections. 

And Happy Birthday btw to a fellow Aquarian!

Thanks Chris, ElusiveX2, Banz, Shed, Cyanide, etc. Smile