Searching for one of my first Darts
Hi Nutz,

back in the Days when there was no internet i had a Set of Darts i would like to hunt for.

All i can remember is that they came in a Plastic Case (a good one), 
they were Steeltips, plain Barrels with Ring Grip and maybe Black painted Rings. Could have been me peinting the Rings. Can´t remember.

The only Mark on the Barrel was an engraved BDO Logo. It was on the Case as well (iirc).
No Idea who made them.

Is there a Nut that could push me in the right direction? So far i had no luck searching google and ebay.
A lot of Memories related to these Darts so i would be a Happy Man to own them again  Sad
[Image: signaufasta.jpg]
I think there were some darts that came out endorsed by the BDO they were mostly brass ones but I think there was a few tungsten sets too. Do you remember what year roughly?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
I´m sure they were Tungsten.
I bought them in the Mid 90s, 95 or 96 but they may bo Older as it was a used Set.

Not much Information, i know but thats all i have.
I know this is an old thread but I know Winmau still sell some BDO brand darts, I used to have some:

[Image: Darts_BDO.jpg]
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

"And the devil did grin; for his darling sin is pride that apes humility." - Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Current setup:

Cosmo Juggler Queen 2nd 400 (18g) + One80 Reflex conversion points
Cosmo Carbon #8 locked stem
Cosmo Fit Flight Juggler yellow (ocean design)

High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
Best 501 leg: 20 darts
(04-07-2016, 11:35 PM)Cyanide Wrote: WWD FTW!! Had to go back to 1989 when they first came out. Big Grin

Nice find Cyanide, timeless ringed barrels
[Image: GEpKdcf.png] 
Current Board 
ONE80 Gladiator 3 with Corona Surround and Unicorn number ring
Darts
Modified Unicorn Striker with RD medium sparkle stems, hardcore  charcoal flights and Target titanium stem rings   

Playing 40 years on and off and still barely average
(04-07-2016, 11:35 PM)Cyanide Wrote: WWD FTW!! Had to go back to 1989 when they first came out. Big Grin

nice find +1
Nice find
Uh CY, i missed your Post. These are Winmau?

Nice find, worth a +1.
Any further Information on them?
(05-01-2016, 08:31 PM)Shotgun Wrote: Uh CY, i missed your Post. These are Winmau?

Nice find, worth a +1.
Any further Information on them?

The pic came out of a 1990 Tommy's catalog I have. They're 90% tungsten.

The pic is listed at the end of 2 pages of Hi-Tec darts. So they might have been made by Nodor? Just a guess though. Probably wouldn't hurt to contact them. Or Karl at A180 might have a guess. Show him the pic and ask if he knows anything more.
Limited edition BDO logo engraved darts were produced as prizes in the British Teenage competition in the late 80s. It was jointly sponsored by KWIZ darts leading me to believe that the darts were made by them. Like you said in original post, the box was good quality with brass hinges and had the bdo logo on it too. I've still got two of the barrels somewhere, will look them out. They were almost identical to the Harrows Bristows but lighter - about 20 grams i'd say.
Just looked out those darts. Look pretty close to the 22 gram darts in the old Tommys catalogue. 13 red rings at front and three black ones behind engraving. Weighed them just now and they're 21 grams!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  searching for a darts shop ,,may be defunct neil 9 955 11-30-2019, 06:11 PM
Last Post: neil