Jack Hood Nu Darts
(08-24-2015, 06:27 PM)JayKay Wrote: I think it would be interesting to see the weights and dimensions and also your grip level lol. And best feature!

Lovely 180, I'm sure you threw them too >D

I think though these look great and that green is awesome looking

The green is why I had to have them Smile

(08-24-2015, 07:18 PM)stuart180 Wrote: Awesome darts, Daz, i remember them going for some big bucks but definitely a good investment as I've never seen another set.

Cheers Stu, yeah they went over £150, knowing my luck a load will come up now and sell for less than £10, its usually what happens! Rolleyes
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Lol, I know your pain!
But I think you're safe there, a cracking set of darts.
Hope so Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Colours: ('Color" has a "U" in it???) Cream,Red,Brown,Green and Black.

Hmmmmm....just don't see many Cream or Brown coloUred darts anymore....shame.

Actually looks like something you'd use to tranquilize a large animal with, like an out of control soccer fan.
(08-25-2015, 02:43 PM)redhedkev Wrote: Colours: ('Color" has a "U" in it???) Cream,Red,Brown,Green and Black.

Hmmmmm....just don't see many Cream or Brown coloUred darts anymore....shame.

Actually looks like something you'd use to tranquilize a large animal with, like an out of control soccer fan.

I'm guessing you are from the US - yes, colour has a U in it over here in the UK lol
I know...I'm dating an English girl and my maternal grandfather was from Liverpool.

("Ah, I ate me ham and me eggs, it was a good feed." My grandfather, Jack Stewart)

Another Fav' of my grandpa Stewart: If you, as a child, found a penny on the ground in a dodgy hygienic condition: "Go ahead ya silly simp'! Hug it! Lick it! Kiss it! Put it in your mouth!"

If you were not keen on eating your, say, potato skins: "It will make you live long, die happy and put hair on your chest!" My sister would complain about not wanting hair on her chest and he'd mumble something about our father being Irish and it wasn't his fault.

He was different. Former British Merchant Marine, like his Scottish Dad.

***Via Wikipidea*** Most words ending in an unstressed -our in British English (e.g., colour, flavour, behaviour, harbour, honour, humour, labour, neighbour, rumour, splendour) end in -or in American English (color, flavor, behavior, harbor, honor, humor, labor, neighbor, rumor, splendor). Wherever the vowel is unreduced in pronunciation, e.g., contour, velour, paramour and troubadour the spelling is the same everywhere.
Nice find. A bit of darting history. The flights are scarecrow-ish!
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Amazing find Grip, first time ive been on here in ages. Think I would quite possibly kill for these will add them to my wishlist but very possibly will never see another set again
Hi Neil!!! Good to see you posting again where have you been and how is your health?

Yeah those darts were something I had to get regardless of the cost Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

those look interesting. i like the green Tongue how do they fly?
TITAN
Darts: Target Carrera C4 22g Black
High Out: 158 (T20-T20-D19)
2019 180s: 90
I dare not throw them!

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

It says in the add that any part Is replaceable and all spares are in stock so get chucking mate what could possibly go wrong?

Joking aside lovely find Darren
(11-21-2015, 08:33 PM)dave2604 Wrote: It says in the add that any part Is replaceable and all spares are in stock so get chucking mate what could possibly go wrong?

Joking aside lovely find Darren

LOL  yeah it would be cool to get some more spares Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Big Grin 
(11-21-2015, 01:07 PM)Getagrip Wrote: Hi Neil!!!  Good to see you posting again where have you been and how is your health?

Yeah those darts were something I had to get regardless of the cost Smile

Not too bad Darren thanks, I have my health issues and always will, I have learned to live with it, I hope you are well. I really ought to take some photos and get them on here, as well as one or two bits of NOTW stuff, (wouldn't be me if I hadn't really) I have bought a few sets off my wishlist, I've not been buying prolifically more selectively but expensive as you know. I finally acquired my nemesis a good condition set of variants complete with paperwork, and though I had a set of Unicorn Taverners as is often the case they are quite worn and missing the all important labels on the barrels. A few months ago I was fortunate enough to get a set in very good condition and in the original box. Another set off my wish list acquired very recently is the Northwood Collapsible Dart also in it's original box as well as a couple of other bits. I suspect that you have purchased the odd set or two as well  Big Grin
Good to hear! I'm ok I lost my Dad in February which was sad but I think he is in a better place now.

I seen those Northwoods but thought he was asking a bit too much but I already have some any way. Glad you have been able to tick a few off the list though, it is a never ending list sometimes though lol! Smile

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jack Hood Darts Getagrip 9 3,485 12-03-2017, 02:45 PM
Last Post: O C
  Union Jack Re-seal flights tfarnell1997 12 2,345 02-18-2017, 08:30 AM
Last Post: mc1958
  Jack Hood darts mc1958 13 5,677 06-16-2016, 08:36 AM
Last Post: cableg
  My first Robin Hood with a vintage set Yikes! Getagrip 3 1,806 07-21-2013, 02:13 PM
Last Post: *Saber*