Unkown Darts. My Father's Customized 50+ year old Darts.
(08-22-2015, 08:38 PM)ReggaeDarts Wrote: Mate, he's got more stories than Uncle Albert. Most of 'em filled with tales that'll make the most Grizzliest of Men go Pale.

The 2 years he Spent in Oz he was in the Outback working on the Cattle Ranches, and he lived with the Indigenous Peoples for a while in Arnhem Land.

He was a Wanderer in the true sense of the word, going from Ship to Ship, working from Port to Port never touching English soil for months and years at a time... He finally laid his hat when he met my Mum in '78, and I come along... I still don't think he's over it.

Ah so you ruined it all, typical! RolleyesTongue
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
Lovely story bud. They look great after the clean up too
[Image: fXeMWagh.png]
Excellent story and looking good after all this time after your cleanup job. A real nice heirloom to have
=========================================================================================
[Image: PelXyih.png]
Darts Setup: 23g DPC Extreme Performance, Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Target Vision 100 Standard Flights, 35mm Gold CD Mk3 Points
Previous Darts Setup: 23g DPC Gun Metal Elite, Medium Black Target Pro Grip Stems, Standard Black V180 Flights, 30mm Black Grooved Storm Points

Nice darts and tale! Thanks for sharing!
[Image: tyz4I8I.png]

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights