vintage toilette seat
Hey guys!

I hope it is the right forum, please move otherwise. Wink

Can someone tell me something about this toilet seat?
I seeking the manufacturer's name and perhaps its address.

[Image: ejk6ztjh.jpg]
I find it hard to believe that there's not a manufacturer's name on the seat somewhere, but I'm assuming you've already checked for that. I like it, and a quick google search turned up nothing for me.

We've got guys on here that have thousands of items darts related and, hopefully, someone will be along shortly to help you out. Wish I had one in my man cave to be honest.
sorry don't know about it?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

[Image: 87L1RR5.png]
This looks likes it could be a very early Po Dynasty porcelain toilet made around 501 by the renowned potter Yu-Pee-Long

To be certain you need to check the number ring which should have just number 1 and number 2 's only Smile it would also carry his famous trademark signature verse "We aim keep loo clean your aim help us"

They were made to order especially for landlords who were unlucky to have a "crap" darts team representing their pubs. Apparently if their team lost without winning a single leg it was quite common for the landlord to remove the toilet paper just to "rub it in" Big Grin
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."

Hahahaha that is great, is that a real board or a cloth?

As I imagine it would be hard to shut with a real board, especially at night if your hand slipped and you dropped the lid down lol.

EDIT: Oh my, I only just looked at the full size picture. 'One hundred and eighty", "now you can try bulls eye" for the bowl, and darts engraved into the toilet. That is the best thing I have seen this week so far Smile
Started playing darts: Mid February 2015.

Darts used: Not having played for a long while, I am leaning towards my 23 gram eagles. 

180's:18 Since I started Mid February 2015. I stopped playing for a long period due to stupidity. Back to the learning process again, but am enjoying it. 
If you put your head in the bowl you should see the manufacturers name on the underside of the seat Wink
It should look like this .....尿 and can be read upside down or right to left Tongue
Dorian
Son of Merlin

Caerleon - Wales

(Monster "Milkman" - 22.4Gm, Smooth Gold Points 36mm, Yellow Kite Shape Flights 100 micron & Solid Brass Stems)

[Image: 0mbrxgh.png]

My father Merlin, once told me that "You should end up pointing to what you were aiming at when you've released the Dart."