Harrows Darts.

Hammerhead 2652
I am looking for a set of Hammerhead 2652 if anybody has a set they would like to sell or if you know someone that has them. My email is ......
(01-02-2016, 10:08 AM)bhedderick Wrote: I am looking for a set of Hammerhead 2652 if anybody has a set they would like to sell or if you know someone that has them. My email is ......

for security reasons and for your protection, email addresses are not allowed in posts, they are perfectly fine in PM's
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Member previously known as Daveheald

(01-02-2016, 10:08 AM)bhedderick Wrote: I am looking for a set of Hammerhead 2652 if anybody has a set they would like to sell or if you know someone that has them. My email is ......

Got any pics or links to what they look like?

Brett may be able to help you when he sees this Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.
These GT's

might be what he's after.  If I recall the first two digits are the weight, third digit is 5=5/16" or 9=9/32" barrel diameter at the widest point, not sure what the last digit is for.   I had a set of the 245* when they came out many moons ago.  My memories of them are, IMO they are very unforgiving, you need a near flawless form to get good results.  They do look and feel incredible, like a beautiful woman Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register at the forum by clicking here to see images.

Just my .02,

Pat

Match Setup: 23g Target Keith Deller
w/30mm Grooved Storm Points, Cosmo Fit Carbon Slim #3 Spin, Fit Kite Flights

so if thats them then they are not vintage if you can still buy em?
Subscribe to Darts Review Channel here: Darts Review Channel on Youtube

Click to visit Darts Review Channel website

My darts collection:
Flickr Album

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My Vintage Hammerhead Darts........... bret23 9 3,362 09-07-2016, 08:49 AM
Last Post: Getagrip
  Hammerhead Bottelsen Dartboard dartbord 3 2,030 01-20-2014, 03:04 AM
Last Post: skewthrow
  Bullseye Hammerhead Darts Rare Getagrip 5 3,384 10-18-2013, 06:23 PM
Last Post: *Saber*