Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Photobucket.com
Definitely imgur, but since using tapatalk I just upload photos directly from my phone
- Walker
(01-13-2017, 01:29 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 05:46 PM)Jefferz Wrote: I would say imgur is the best. No need to join. Just upload and then post.

I remember PB as being spam heaven from many years ago.

Sounds good. I just don't get it what you mean by no need to join? How could be albums managed then? I have had a quck view at it right now and I guess I'll sign there anyway. Photobucket is sooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwww now.
Sorry, I've only just noticed this !

These should help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I use photobucket.... I'm not seeing what the problem is? No problem posting pictures.

That being said it's super ad heavy... I will be switching to imgur when I get around to it
[Image: ZWi0FL4_zpsuwslgjgw.gif]
[Image: 28700172273_696ce155a8_t.jpg]
(01-16-2017, 10:54 PM)Jugger Wrote: I use photobucket.... I'm not seeing what the problem is?  No problem posting pictures.

That being said it's super ad heavy... I will be switching to imgur when I get around to it

Same here ,,, Smile
[Image: w3A1Oz5.gif]
(01-16-2017, 08:30 PM)Jefferz Wrote:
(01-12-2017, 05:46 PM)Jefferz Wrote: I would say imgur is the best. No need to join. Just upload and then post.

Sounds good. I just don't get it what you mean by no need to join? How could be albums managed then? I have had a quck view at it right now and I guess I'll sign there anyway. Photobucket is sooooooooooo slooooooooooowwwwwwwww now.

These should help

Do you have an access to your pictures then or you have to upload new all the time? How quickly can you get to your pictures if you want to find some? Photobucket works quite fine but there is too many adverts and it is too slow to get to you pictures. I am not going to pay for the premium (possibly quicker) version.
I'm am imgur defector myself. It's just better. Wink
[Image: SJPX5hS.png]

Darts used (steel): 18g Unicorn Sigma Pro 950, Unicorn Gripper 4 long stems, Unicorn Super Maestro 125 DXM flights
Darts used (soft): 14g (barrel) Harrows Dimplex, Cosmo Fit Shaft #8 Carbon locked, Super Kite Air

180 count (total): 9 (1 softip)
180s this year: 5 (1 softip)
High checkout: 124 (T20, T14, D11, steeltip)
(01-17-2017, 09:26 PM)elevendarter Wrote:
(01-16-2017, 08:30 PM)Jefferz Wrote:

These should help

Do you have an access to your pictures then or you have to upload new all the time? How quickly can you get to your pictures if you want to find some? Photobucket works quite fine but there is too many adverts and it is too slow to get to you pictures. I am not going to pay for the premium (possibly quicker) version.
I'm not sure, but I'm led to believe that if you need to delete or edit the posts later on then you need to register and sign in.
I'm not a member of Imgur, so maybe someone else who is can chip in to answer your question.
i use flickr or imgur, I get 1tb of storage on flickr so that's one i mainly use
[Image: 15772798406_680313104f_c.jpg]
[Image: 28700172273_696ce155a8_t.jpg]

Member previously known as Daveheald

I use photobucket, admittedly I edit on my phone before uploading but have no problem posting from my PC.
Cant post from my phone to save my life though ( I'm 55 FFS )
Is imgur just my pictures or loads of other stuff I dont want too?
[Image: GEpKdcf.png]  
Current Board 
Gladiator 2
Darts
22 Gram modified RD Hellfire 30 mm black storm points, medium ring grip stems and RD Hardcore or Raw 100 flights                      

If you can hit the target when your arse is hanging out you are a great player 

NEW PB 15 darts May 25th 2015  and  equalled May 25th 2016                                                           
I'm on the bus with jugger on this one. Been using flickr for years now to keep track of my postcard collection. Most of my darts collection is on my own site though.
Darts in Use:
STEEL
League/Match Set: Voks 22g EL-C Crossover
Backup match set: Dynasty 20g Fallon Sherrock Soft tips (w/ Fit Point conversion points)
Home Board: Blade 4 Dual Core
SOFT
Match Set: Katana Kokutou Hisyou 17.5g  Softtips. (My principle soft tip set)
Backup Match Set: Bull's Mamba 97 16.5g
Home Board: Gran Board II