Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Payed, no drills
Good evening,

I'm very interested in the drills of Flight School. I paid $20 for it to get the drills, but I have'nt received anything about it so far. Don't know when I can expect the drills. Does anyone know something about is how long it will to to get any information in your emailbox?
(01-04-2017, 07:22 PM)Schiavoni Wrote: Good evening,

I'm very interested in the drills of Flight School. I paid $20 for it to get the drills, but I have'nt received anything about it so far. Don't know when I can expect the drills. Does anyone know something about is how long it will to to get any information in your emailbox?

George checks the forum thread on flight school stuff pretty regularly on that.  Email him directly as well.
[Image: bIcnxOK.png]
(01-04-2017, 07:24 PM)Cat Wrote:

George checks the forum thread on flight school stuff pretty regularly on that.  Email him directly as well.

Thanks for the quick response. I emailed him immediately.
I have no email so far. Do you get the drills immediately when you've paid for it?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 3 met Tapatalk
(01-05-2017, 02:43 PM)Schiavoni Wrote: I have no email so far. Do you get the drills immediately when you've paid for it?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Redmi Note 3 met Tapatalk
I've just today completed an overhaul  of Flight School. I'm ready to begin sending files out so you should be seeing something from me pretty soon. If not today then tomorrow.
(01-04-2017, 07:33 PM)Schiavoni Wrote:
(01-04-2017, 07:24 PM)Cat Wrote:

Thanks for the quick response. I emailed him immediately.

Shy Don't let us hang here - lets us know if you've received "stuff" from me (flight School stuff)
I'm also waiting for the drills.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Flight Schoolers: Which drills are you doing? Banz 36 2,422 04-01-2016, 05:51 PM
Last Post: joeriw96
  How often should you do the drills? Extremebean 4 565 01-29-2016, 06:09 AM
Last Post: MadMike4
  Are these drills tailored? Dmott 12 1,715 11-14-2014, 01:45 AM
Last Post: Dmott